Cummins OTIII Transfer Switch
The Cummins Power Generation OTIII non-automatic transfer switch offers flexibility when remote controlled or manual transfer or retransfer of load is required. Non-automatic transfer switches are used in conjunction with an automatic transfer switch which monitors the normal power source and remotely signals the non-automatic transfer switches to transfer and retransfer load.
The non-automatic transfer switch allows an operator to manually transfer from a utility or prime power source to a standby power source in the case of a power failure or when there is maintenance or exercising requirement.
- Local and remote operation modes
- Easy access for adjustments and service
- Models and Ratings
- Standard Features
|Models||Ampere Rating||Transition Type|
|OTIII A Frame||40 - 1000||Transfer Switch Open Transition|
|OTIII B Frame||40 - 1000||Transfer Switch Open Transition|
|OTIII C Frame||40 - 1000||Transfer Switch Open Transition|
|OTIII D Frame||40 - 1000||Transfer Switch Open Transition|
- Assembly features - Plug connections between switch and control to facilitate service.
- Door mounted controls - Provide easy access for adjustments and service. Ample space for field power and control connections. Terminal markings compatiblewith generator set.
- Positive interlocking - Mechanical and electrical contactor interlocking prevents source-to-source connection through power or control wiring.
- Local/remote operation modes - Can be operated locally with a door-mounted keyswitch or remotely via input signals from an automatic transfer switch or other control device.
- Main contacts - Heavy-duty silver allow contacts and multi-leaf arc chutes are rated for total system transfer.
Spec Sheet s-1548
Warranty and service: Backed by a comprehensive warranty and worldwide distributor network.