Cummins Power Generation 4BT3.3
Cummins Power Generation commercial generator sets are fully integrated power generation systems providing optimum performance, reliability and versatility for stationary standby and prime power applications.
- Complete pre-integrated systems - engines, generators and monitoring controls
- Robust construction with wear and tear in mind - designed for relocation and usage again and again, year after year
- Easy-to-operate customer interface
- Available options for power distribution and quick voltage changes for maximum flexibility and minimum setup
- Over 550 dealers and 5,000 sales, service and parts outlets in 190 countries
- Around the clock service and support available
- Same-day response in most cases
- Factory trained technicians in all dealer locations
- Models and Ratings
- Standard Features
- Cummins® heavy-duty engine - Rugged 4-cycle, industrial diesel delivers reliable power, low emissions and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator -Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Permanent magnet generator (PMG) - Offers enhanced motor starting and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control System - The PowerCommand® electronic control is standard equipment and provides total genset system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation. Optional features include alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Cooling System - Standard integral set-mounted radiator system, designed and tested for rated ambient temperatures, simplifies facility design requirements for rejected heat
- Fuel Tanks - Dual wall sub-base fuel tanks are also available.
- NFPA - The genset accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.
- Warranty and service - Backed by a comprehensive warranty and worldwide distributor network.
Cummins Power Generation provides the best warranty and extended warranty plan in the industry. You can expect Cummins Power Generation and its authorized warranty locations to:
- Stand behind Cummins Power Generation products.
- Repair all failures that are a result of defects in materials or factory workmanship by Cummins Power Generation, or arrange for OEM warranty service if component is from another manufacturer.
- Provide the benefit of the coverage immediately.
- Treat all customers fairly and consistently.
Please Click Here to register your Cummins Power Generation product